THE TYPICAL SITUATION
Teams are cliquish and don't bond
People are still working in silos
Members need to learn how to communicate
Members can't work out their differences
People don't understand each other
- Client is a Global MNC
- Their team members were working in silos and did not see the importance of working together
- There was constant miscommunication between the team members
- There was misunderstanding because everyone sees things only from their perspective
Client contacted us.
We met up with client to better understand their needs.
We customized the program for them.
WE PROPOSED A TEAM ENGAGEMENT WORKSHOP
- After analyzing our client's request, we proposed using the CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) tool to hold a Team Engagement Workshop
- This tool can help individual team members focus on their strengths and leverage on each other's differences
LEARN THEIR STRENGTHS
LOVE THEIR STRENGTHS
LIVE THEIR STRENGTHS
CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) helps teams to understand how unique people are in the way they think, feel and behave. It helps them articulate why people do what they do, and say what they say.
- LEARN: Articulate how they think, feel and behave
- LOVE: Love their strengths and that of their team members, and leverage on each other's differences
- LIVE: Teach them how to apply their CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) results to real life work situations
WE ACHIEVED 3 OUTCOMES
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"The professionalism and passion in the field of CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) makes them by far the best coaches and team building provider in the country."
It has been a pleasure and honour to work with StrengthAsia.
Working together with my team during our 1 day workshop was very insightful, brought the team together, provided a platform for open conversations, and a tool for personal growth within our job scope.
General Manager, Audi Singapore Pte Ltd
Head Of Shell Network of Women
"Thank you, Kim Pong, for the interesting journey that you took us on this afternoon."
It's definitely enlightening and engaging in helping us discover who we are created to be. All the participants have benefitted in significant ways and have a roadmap for their future growth and development.
Pastor, Covenant Presbyterian Church
Executive Director Yong-En Care Centre
Ang Chee Chiang,
Director National Healthcare Group Polyclinics
Senior Director, Sales Productivity and Effectiveness Visa
Ng Chon Hsing,
Head, Group Regulatory Compliance OCBC Bank
Great job, StrengthsAsia team!
Regional Head, Learning and Development Manager Asia & Greater China Global Luxury Retail
"With knowledge, it has enabled me to understand each of my colleagues better and to harness our strengths synergistically to move the school forward."
The CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) workshop by StrengthsAsia has provided much insight into the talents each of my colleagues. The interesting and fun activities drew out the responses that matched the talents of the participants.
It was a day of good learning and team-bonding.
Kim Pong was engaging, informative and motivating. The workshop was well-structured, comprehensive, rich in content and useful. I would recommend this workshop to others.