THE TYPICAL SITUATION
People need to find their identity in the organization
There is no clarity on the shared goals of the team
Different people see different problems
People are unclear about the vision of the company
There is no ownership or commitment to their work
- Client is a Global MNC
- Team members are international and across the world
- They have difficulties in describing their team's identity as everyone sees it differently
- There is no alignment in what the shared vision of their team should be
- They would like clarity on the team's identity and vision
- They want everyone to be committed to the goals and vision
Client contacted us.
We met up with client to better understand their needs.
We customized the program for them.
WE PROPOSED LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
- After analyzing our client's request, we proposed holding a Lego® Serious Play® workshop
- This tool can help teams to solve problems, explore ideas and achieve key objectives in a fresh, innovative way
FRAMEWORK: Lego® Serious Play®
Lego® Serious Play® facilitates the rich culture of conversations and understanding among interested parties to create shared realities, new visions, and aspirations. The process engages the team in the understanding and value for each other. It increases the ownership and commitment of everyone in the organization, and establishes a unified approach towards responding to opportunities and challenges.
- DESCRIBE AND COMMIT: Help team members describe and commit to who they are as a team
- ARTICULATE: Articulate what their perspective of their vision is before they create a shared vision so that all opinions are heard and considered
- IDENTIFY KEY GAPS: Identify the key gaps and issues in their current work processes and what they can do to solve them
WE ACHIEVED 4 OUTCOMES
SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"The professionalism and passion in the field of CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) makes them by far the best coaches and team building provider in the country."
It has been a pleasure and honour to work with StrengthAsia.
Working together with my team during our 1 day workshop was very insightful, brought the team together, provided a platform for open conversations, and a tool for personal growth within our job scope.
General Manager, Audi Singapore Pte Ltd
Executive Director Yong-En Care Centre
Currently Semi-Retired Previous Chairman of Zurich Insurance, China, Zurich Insurance Group
Senior Director, Sales Productivity and Effectiveness Visa
Ng Chon Hsing,
Head, Group Regulatory Compliance OCBC Bank
Great job, StrengthsAsia team!
Regional Head, Learning and Development Manager Asia & Greater China Global Luxury Retail
"With knowledge, it has enabled me to understand each of my colleagues better and to harness our strengths synergistically to move the school forward."
The CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) workshop by StrengthsAsia has provided much insight into the talents each of my colleagues. The interesting and fun activities drew out the responses that matched the talents of the participants.
It was a day of good learning and team-bonding.
Kim Pong was engaging, informative and motivating. The workshop was well-structured, comprehensive, rich in content and useful. I would recommend this workshop to others.